There’s something about using wood to heat your home that allows you to reach a level of cosiness that just isn’t possible any other way.
Entire Home Heating
Wood fires are very different today than they were years ago. Unlike in olden days, wood fires now have the ability to heat an entire home (depending on the size of the fire), instead of just one room.
A wood fire will have different burning times depending on the brand and model selected, as some wood fires come with fans to push more heat out.
Free Standing and Inbuilt Options Available
All wood fires have to meet Australian Standards in relation to efficiency and smoke output.
All Major Wood Fire Brands Available
We offer all major brands here at Hearth House, including:
- Australian made
- 10-year warranty
- Cast iron and steel fire boxes
- Efficiently burns all of the wood
- Brick lined
- 15-year warranty
- Manufactured with steel fireboxes
- Tile lined
- Catalytic technology for longer burn times
- Wide doors and large fire boxes for easier loading
- Wide windows
- Can be built in to any home
- Can be built into desks (Stovax Bench)
- Fan kit available for improved efficiency
- Available as free-standing units with a heat shield